Crack the Code to Financial Wellness Room @ 29 Rooms (Refinery 29)
29 Rooms is an array of one-of-a-kind experiences under one roof. It's a space for interaction and exploration: a place to dance, paint, think, make new friends, it's a tasting menu of contemporary culture built by voices in art, style, activism, and technology...it's a visually stunning stage for creative expressionists, an invitation to dream bigger. 29Rooms is filled with stimulating art installations and activities that encourage you to explore new ideas and step outside your comfort zone.
THE ASK: Bring Financial Wellness to life to reach millennials
- Partnership and project management
- Developed experiential marketing strategy with Refinery 29 and IMG Live
- Managed social media messaging and distribution via the influencers
- Assisted in creating the themes and selecting games for the Crack the Code to Financial Wellness room.
- Surpassed average dwell time
- Positive opinion of Prudential increased from pre-event to post-event
- Page views on custom financial wellness feature page surpassed R29's benchmark by 2x
- Average time spent in the room exceeded R29 benchmark.
- Across all custom Facebook and Instagram assets, received over a million impressions and garnered more than 3K engagements
- Instagram posts garnered almost 10MM social impressions and surpassed R29 benchmark
- The overall media campaign delivered over 3MM impressions, resulting in an added media value for Prudential
- Four city tour: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta and D.C
- A uniquely designed room full of financial wellness puzzles
- Brand ambassadors
- Escape room style with a clock that counts up in retirement age
- Custom Financial Wellness feature page on Refinery29.com
- Custom Facebook and Instagram assets
By Prudential having an existing relationship with Refinery 29, there was already an audience who have received relevant content, so the activation felt organic and appropriate.
Refinery29 served as the creative + design lead and 160/90 served as the production partner.